On a hot summer day, nothing can be better than a scoop of mouth-watering ice cream. Here are a few ice cream outlets of Hyderabad which one must visit to beat the heat with a yummy ice cream treat.
1. Cream Stone
For all the ice cream lovers, Cream Stone is one of the best places to visit to fulfil the needs of their taste buds. With over 50 different types of ice creams and the best fusions of various flavours and toppings, it is one of the most favourite ice cream spots in India. The menu includes a varied range of ice cream concepts like Seasonal Specials, A date with nuts, Nutella, horlicks, Chocolate concepts, Fruit concepts, Nutty concepts, Kids concepts, Diet concepts, Frozen sundaes, Mini concepts and also has an interesting option which one can make themselves. There are 13 outlets in Hyderabad.
- Plot 138-139, Vinayak Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
- Ground floor, Liberty road, Platinum building, opp. Chutneys, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad.
- Plot 1125, Ground floor, Road no. 36, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
- Ground floor, beside Talwar Hyundai, Road no. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
- Next to Ashok Bhopal Chambers, S P road, Secunderabad.
- 4th Floor, Food court, Inorbit Mall, Hitech City, Hyderabad.
- Bullet king Commercial complex, Plot 15/1, Opposite cyber gateway, Hitech city, Hyderabad.
- 3rd floor, food court, GVK One, Road no. 1, Banjara hills, Hyderabad.
- Ground floor, South India Shopping mall, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- Plot-28, MIG-B, Kapra, A S Rao nagar, Secunderabad.
- United Chambers, Beside Chennai Shopping mall, Sri Ram nagar colony, Chanda Nagar, Hyderabad.
- 3rd floor, Food court, Forum Sujana mall, KPHB, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- Ground floor, Prasads multiplex, Necklace road, Hyderabad.
2. Oh So Stoned!
Featured in frozen delights, Oh So Stoned has a variety of crazy combinations of ice creams and toppings that one would love to munch on a fine evening. Apart from ice creams, they also serve thick shakes and a few yummy snacks which include potato fries, potato wedges, macaroni, onion rings, samosas, coffee, chocolates, ice cream cakes which proves it to be a fine place for a chilled hangout with friends. There are 4 outlets in Hyderabad.
- Road no.2, opp. KBR park, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
- The purple leaf hotel, General Chawdhary Road, Karkhana, Secunderabad.
- 1-65/82/83, Accor Blu, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
- Vayupuri 1st cross road, Sainikpuri,Secunderabad
3. Naturals Ice Cream
Best known for ice creams of natural flavours and fresh fruits, Naturals stands out to be the best place for both fruit and ice cream lovers. Ice creams of different fruits like Sitaphal, Mango, Strawberry, Grapes etc., and ice cream shakes are served here. There are 3 outlets in Hyderabad.
- Aditya Jayrag, Road 36 and 37, opp. Neeru’s Emporio, Jubilee hills, Hyderabad.
- G 3, Raghavendra Grand residency, opp.Ratnadeep, Srinagar colony, Hyderabad.
- Shop G2, nect to Ashoka Bhopal Chamber, S P Road, Secunderabad.
4. Mist n Creams
Mist ‘n’ Creams is an ice cream outlet that has a wide range of items ranging from various fruits to chocolates and nuts. With affordable prices, relishing taste and fine ambience, it is a great place to try out at least once in this summer. There are 2 outlets in Hyderabad.
- 3rd floor, SLN terminus mall, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
- Beside Image hospitals, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
5. Hazzel Ice Cream Café
With a huge collection of ice creams and customisable varieties, Hazzel stands out to be a nice place to get our ice cream cravings satisfied. It has a spacious seating and a good ambience which makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. There are 2 outlets in Hyderabad.
- 8-393/7/1ff, Green park colony, Karmanghat, Saroor nagar, Hyderabad.
- Near KBR Park, Road no. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
6. Baskin Robbins
Baskin Robbins is one of the first outlets to start customised flavoured ice creams, which later on were implemented in various other ice cream outlets. A large number of ice cream flavours and combinations are available here which would make us want more to get over the scorching heat and hectic day-to-day life. Different types of ice creams like ice cream roll cakes, sticks, sundaes, scoops, shakes and floats are available here. There are 15 outlets in Hyderabad.
- Phoenix tower-A, Hitech city, Hyderabad.
- 227/1/6 Ground floor, DD colony, Shivam road, Amberpet, Hyderabad.
- Opp. Shantinagar park, Masab tank, Hyderabad.
- Shop no.2 Beside Bank of India, Defence colony, Sainikpuri, Hyderabad.
- Plot 1-112/26, Shilpa park, Kondapur, Hyderabad.
- Near Sai baba temple, Road 82, Film nagar, Hyderabad.
- Plot 1-57/2, A block, Sriram nagar, Kondapur, Hyderabad.
- 3rd floor, SLN terminus mall, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
- Opp. Chervi super market, KPHB phase 6, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- 299, Bhagyanagar studio, opp. HDFC bank, Road 14, Banjara hills, Hyderabad.
- Road 12, near HDFC bank, Banjara hills, Hyderabad.
- 3rd floor, Inorbit mall, Hitech city, Hyderabad.
- 9-4-86/184, Tolichowki, Hyderabad.
- Mantra mall food court, Hyderguda, Attapur, Hyderabad.
- Food Court, 4th Floor Pillar Number -184,Upper Pally, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad
7. Famous Ice Cream
It is a legendary ice cream outlet which has been rising year after year on public demand. It has been established over 25 years ago. It is quite famous for its seasonal ice creams. Though it doesn’t have a great ambience, the price of the ice creams and the taste is extremely good. A Hyderabadi or a Hyderabad tourist should never miss out this place for ice creams.
- Mozamjahi Market, Opposite Old Goshamahal Trafic Police Station, Nampally, Hyderabad.
With over 30 different types of ice creams and sundaes, ibaco has made its own trademark in the field of ice creams in Hyderabad. It is also well known for delicious cakes and ice cream cakes. It has a lovely ambience with customised ice creams at a very low price. There are 3 outlets in Hyderabad.
- Plot 17/1, Sikh Village, Bowenpally, Secunderabad.
- 6, 3-U0851/G, MS Associates, Barkatpura, Kacheguda, Hyderabad
- Shop 14, Ground Floor, Alluri Trade Center, Bhagya Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
9. Ci gusta
It is a calm and a quiet place that serves great ice creams and other Italian food and desserts. With a decent menu and an affordable price, this white and light blue coloured theme place is perfect for a casual dinner with friends or family. It is quite well known for Gelato.
- Plot 66, Jyothi Celeste, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur, Hyderabad
iXcream.com is India’s first Online ice cream parlour. It doesn’t have a seating area available and offers only home delivery. For all the busy people in this fast-forward generation, this is the best way to satisfy their ice cream cravings. The recommended dishes would be the Urban Kulfi, Natty Nuts, Fab Ferrero, Paan Panache, Pristine Pistachio.
- Only home delivery.
11. Dr. Ice Cream
With a very unique hospital theme with wheel chairs and patient chairs, the names are also quite different and interesting like Heart attack, Sunstroke, Fractured bones, Lost memory, Love failure, which give this place a unique feel. The presentation is also quite unique, new and different concept-wise. It also serves biryani which is called “Hyderabadi Fever.”
- 373, Road Number 10, Jawahar Colony, jubilee hills, Hydrabad.
12. Cool Fudge
Along with ice creams, this place serves fast food, juices, milk shakes and quite interesting combos for lunch and dinner. It has a shady ambience and serves various types of ice creams at a very low price. It also has a wifi zone which attracts the youth.
- Nandini Complex, Beside Vijaya Diagnostic Centre, Dilsukhnagar, Hydrabad.
- 12-13-193/b, Opposite HUDA Complex, Habsiguda Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad
- Opposite Ramraj Cotton, Canara Nagar, Uppal Depot, Uppal, Secunderabad.
13. Ice Box
It is a sweet and cute little box along the road side that attracts the public with lovely lamp posts, little benches and green grass carpet. It is a rising little ice cream outlet that would be introducing an Italian cuisine soon. The customers returning from this place are always satisfied, happy and attracted to its ambience.
- 821, 100 Feet Road, Ayyappa Society, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
14. Indulge Ice Creams
It is a cute little place that serves low fat ice creams. It doesn’t feel heavy in the stomach though it is full of flavour. It has quite a unique menu which includes filter kaapi ice cream, vanilla bean, mango chilli etc., This place is famous for ice creams like African Dark Chocolate, Filter Coffee, Khubani Ka Meetha, Bellam Kaju,Ginger Sorbet and natural flavour ice creams.
- Near Volvo showroom, Road 12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
- 8-2-350/3/1, Road Number 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
15. Frozen Desert
With a desert themed ambience that has sand stone tables and pebble work on the walls, this place is yet another one to be added to the bucket list of ice cream outlets of Hyderabad. A few recommended desserts from this place would be Waffles, Chocolate Brownie, Ice Cream Roll, Lemon Ice Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, Mango Ice Cream.
- Plot 1-19-71-1-13, PNR SSV Complex, Kapra Muncipality, A S Rao Nagar, Secunderabad
16. Mr.Iscreamer’s Frozen Kingdom
This place has a good variety of desserts in a small yet good place to chill out with friends now and then. The prices are quite low and affordable. The place also serves shakes and ice creams rolls, which they are famous for.
- Opp. Shilparamam, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
- Opposite to Reliance Fresh, Near Rajiv Nagar X Roads, Moti Nagar, Hyderabad.
17. House Of Pops
With a nice collection of ice popsicles, all the customers have a great melt-in-mouth creamy experience. Pops of various types like fruit pops, nutty pops and chocolate pops are available here. The recommended ones would be LeMint and Grape sorbets, chocolate carousel, custard apple pop etc.,
- BNR Colony, Venkat Nagar, Banjara hills, Hyderabad.
- Circuit Drive In Cii Building White Feeld, Kondapur, Hyderabad.
This place has a good collection of gelatos, ice creams and milk shakes. The sorbets here have a natural fruit flavour which people love. It has a peaceful ambience with few must try varieties like cheesecake, chocolate ice cream, tiramisu, peach street, cookies gelato.
- Near CBIT,Brindavan colony, Gandipet road, Hyderabad.
- Beside HDFC ATM, Vinayak nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
19. Softy Den
Softy Den is quite famous among the student community for ice creams and street food. It is their favourite spot to grab ice creams and chill out with friends. It is one of the oldest and best ice cream places in Hyderabad before the stone concept of ice cream was introduced. However, they have also introduced the stone concept ice creams which are also doing pretty well.
- Near Rosary Convent high school, Abids, Hyderabad.
- Opp. Mahatma Gandhi statue, M G Road, Secunderabad.
20. Rock Stone
Rock Stone has a pretty good menu with different varieties of ice creams, shakes, coffees, signature sandwiches, ice cream cupcakes, nutty delights, fruit creations, kids corner, ice cream sizzles, sundaes and rock stone classics. It has a peaceful ambience with decent taste and prices.
- Road 12, Beside Audi showroom, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
- Las Vegas Diner, Near Suchitra circle, Kompally, Hyderabad.